Connect Groups meet weekly at various times and places across the metro. To promote unity, a common topic is presented and a common format is followed.
“Connect” is a small group ministry focused on fellowship and strengthening relationships at Abundant Life. These small groups foster Bible study, prayer, worship, support and care. Each group is led by equipped lay-leaders who receive on-going training and oversight from the Connect Group Director and the Pastor.
The purpose of Connect is to encourage friendships and emphasize the importance of church family. These groups are the perfect venue for interaction and discussion.
“Bear one another’s burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ.” -Galatians 6:2
- Dan & Terah Avery – Sunday 5PM
- Peter & Kuntessa Baker – Sunday 6PM
- Bryce & Valerie Crump – Tuesday 7PM
- Mark & Charissa Fuller – Sunday 6PM (ALC Activity Center)
- Joseph & Starla Haney – Sunday 2:30 PM
- Lucas & Lauren Johnson (Youth) – Sunday 5:30 PM
- Terry & Rita Johnson – Sunday 6PM
- Gabriel & Melissa Silvarajoo – Sunday 7PM
- Brad & Moriah Townsend – Friday 7:30 PM